RAIN OR SHINE!
Learn Shot Put and Discus Throw Techniques
From World Ranked & Elite Coaches and Throwers
(in the event of rain, the camp will be held in the gym @ Golden West College- follow the signs)
2018 Track Season is right around the corner!
Eliminate The #1 Mistake Made By Young Throwers and New Throws Coaches… and Walk Away With The Tools Required To Train Smarter and Get The Results You’re After! This Clinic is open to All throwers of all ages and abilities. Each year we welcome youth, high School, College, Open, and Masters throwers. Come learn how to train smarter and throw farther.
The clinic has been privileged to have had so many great US and World Champion throwers work with us.
- 3x US Discus Champ and 2x Olympian- Ian Waltz
- 2x US Discus champ and Olympian -Jarrod Rome
- Canadian National Discus Record holder- Jason Tunks
- US Discus champ- Carl Brown
- American Record holder -Suzy Powell
- 3 x Olympian & World Medalist- Rutger Smith
- Throws LEGEND -Mac Wilkins
- Coach John Frazier (UCLA)
- Coach Cory Loebl (Cal State Long Beach)
- And many, many more top ranked US & World throwers.
Fast Track Your Throwing Success by Learning From The BEST In The WORLD and STOP WASTING HOURS Trying to “FIGURE IT OUT” on Your Own!!
- Discover the Throwing Chain Reaction™ System
- Identify what part of the throw is limiting your ability to THROW FAR
- Learn how to activate the TCR™ …. it’s the key to hit PRs consistently
- Master important drills and find out WHY you need them in order to truly HIT a big throw!
- Fundamental and Advanced Throwing Technique
- How To Peak For Championship Competition